Yoga Retreat in Spain
Casa Curacion, Pinoso 19 September 2020
Retreat located 40 minutes inland from Alicante airport.
This retreat is owned / run by our lovely Liz and her husband Wayne. Liz taught at the studio last year and now lives at Casa Curacion. Liz’s aim is to live off grid and be as eco-friendly as possible using solar energy.
This retreat is situated in a beautiful and peaceful location set in the hillsides north of Alicante. This renovated farm has all round stunning views of the rugged mountains and natural parks. This retreat offers a beautiful yoga studio, rooftop terrace, a sauna, swimming pool and communal dining room, offering healthy vegetarian cuisine.
Casa Curacion is a perfect place to recharge your batteries and deepen your yoga practice. We are offering a full program mix of Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga classes, Meditation and Mantra. There will be optional workshops, Cacao Ceremony, Gong bath, walks and plenty of free time to chill out.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Daily buffet breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
- Daily Morning and Evening Yoga sessions
- Shamanic Journey
- Gong / Sound Bath
- Nature walk
- Transfer to/from Airport
- Travel Insurance
- Treatments available at extra cost
- Non vegetarian meals available on request at extra cost of £5 per person (must be pre-booked in advanced)
Accommodation / Facilities
- Shared or Sole Occupancy rooms (converted barn / shipping containers)
- Shared Shower facilities
- Treatment Room offering massages